Is it time to buy replacement windows?
Need a Window Pro? Find Trusted Companies In Your Area.
How to decide if you need replacement windows:
How do I know if I need replacement windows? Ask yourself these questions and you may have your answer.
- Do I feel air physically coming in through cracks in the window?
- Is it a difficult task to open and close your windows?
- Is the wood on the window frames rotted or rotting?
- Are the rooms in your home too hot in the summer or too cold in the winter?
- Are your windows clean? Are they not clean because cleaning them is a painstaking process that involves extendable ladders?
- Do you wish to have an improved look for the interior of your home as well as the exterior?
If you answered yes to any of these questions than it may be time to replace your windows. Of course, the decision to install replacement windows depends on your financial situation and the urgency you have to get the project done. Replacing home windows is a big project and takes some time to complete the project. Remember the project will take multiple days so plan accordingly.
- Will the cost of replacement windows be justified by the amount it will cost to have my windows replaced?
- How long will it take to realize the savings from replacing old windows?
All of these questions can be answered at this website provided by the government backed energystar guidelines. Here is PDF from the government backed energystar rating website. This will give you a good idea of the savings you could realize by replacing your single-paned windows with a multi-paned energystar approved window.
Free Window Price Quotes
Fill out this quick form and immediately get connected to window contractors in your area who can provide you with free estimates for your window project: